QuickBooks Error code 3371 with some status codes usually comes when the user validates the license data while installing or restoring QuickBooks. Although many users have just confused why and why their legitimate licenses were not working while paying on this. This issue is not a QB license termination issue, the main reason behind which the information about the license is not corrupted, damaged or available during the installation of the QB file.
3371 QuickBooks Error With Status Code
- QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 Could Not Initialize License Properties
- QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code -1 Could Not Load License Data
- QuickBooks Error 3371 Status 11104
- QuickBooks Error 3371 Status 1118
The QuickBooks software was developed by Intuit so that small and medium businesses can handle all their financial needs in a smooth and easy manner without the need to spend more on recruiting an army of accountants. This software ensures that only a small amount of people can deal with the accounting aspect of your business. Another important advantage of the QuickBooks is a user-friendly interface that is beneficial for powerful features for novice computer users and business accountants. The QuickBooks Registration error also occurs when the user is trying to reinstall the QuickBooks software. In fact, the issues facing the QuickBooks are also to be understood as they have been classified and the further code has been done which easily helps identify problems which in turn makes easy and quick solutions.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 3371
We have few steps which can fix this issue:-
- Make sure the new operating system is updated with the new Windows release.
- Try removing the Guarantlementdatastore.ecml file which is located under the C> Program Data> Intuit> Entitlement Client> V8. Look for Guarantlementdatastore.ecml and remove it.
Now open the QuickBooks and follow the registration process as it will ask you to register a QuickBooks.
- If this does not work, try installing clean. Download QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.
Follow the instructions to uninstall by going to Control Panel> Programs> QuickBooks> Uninstall and delete it.
- Now download and run QuickBooks_clean_install_Tool.exe, install it and click on “Start”.
If you do not want to download this software, you can do this manually. Search for the Intuit folder and rename all by Intuit Old. Ensure that you are not removing the intuit folder because it also includes the QuickBooks Company file.
- Now reinstall QuickBooks with the download link or with CD