Do you want to know what is page and how to get more traffic to your blog or website.
In this article we will tell you about PageRank, and how you can increase your website’s page rank.
What is PageRank?
PageRank is a score by which the Google search engine decides which rank to write in your website search result. PageRank i.e. PR 1 – 10 is between 10, which has 10 best rank. The better your PageRank is, the more likely your website is to go to Google’s top and the more organic traffic will come to your website.
How is Page Rank fixed?
- The most important thing that decides the page rank is how much quality external links (linked from other websites) are coming to your website.
- The more your website will have external links, the more likely your page rank will increase.
- External links means that how many people are linking to your website in their articles. External link should not be fake. Google can ban counterfeit external link.
- Google thinks that if your website people has been linked multiple times your website will be good. But Google also says that page rank may be low even after your website is popular.
Matt Cutts of Google’s search engine team mentioned this about in his video.
“I will answer the question of how to separate simple popularity from true authority.” People join the page rank with the popularity of the website, which is not true. Because if you see that websites which are very popular, such as porn websites are very popular but no one links to such a website. On the other hand if anyone will see a government website which is not very popular, but many people link to government websites.
So to say it means that the popularity is his where people come and PageRank is that where people link. If the PageRank of pages of popularity were fixed, porn sites would rank more and the governement website would rank very low on Google. “
How does Google fix PageRank?
We can focus on 4 of these things to get started.
1 – Domain-Level Link Features: This is how much quality links your website’s main link is getting, depending on how much people trust your website. There is a simple example of this Wikipedia does not come on top because its incoming links are much more, so that’s why it’s more than links to everything on its domain wikipedia.com.
2 – Page-Level Link Features: It depends on how many links are coming to your pages. How much links are coming from is more important than which link is coming from. If your website is linking to a low quality website then this ranking will be less. So try to create a high quality link.
3 – Page-Level Keyword and Content-Based Features: It depends on what is written on your page. That’s why you always have to put the related keywords in your article correctly about the article you are writing about. Here’s a great use of title, because seeing the title, Google decides what your article is about.
4 – Page-Level Keywors-Agnostic Features: As I always say, people are not required to bring people to your website, people have come to your website and read what you have written comfortably. So the length of the article should be good, it should be easy to read, there should not be any copy of the article, the design of the website and its speed should also be good.
There are things on the other side, which you can know about going to https://moz.com/search-ranking-factors.
How to Increase PageRank:
Keep the steps given below to increase your website’s PageRank.
It is important to extend quality backlinks:
- First of all, there should be content on your website so that people can get some help. People could link it to their blogs.
- Share on social networks, on social networks, you target those groups or pages that are looking for information provided on your website. Social media is a great way to bring links to your website.
- Answer questions on communities on the Internet, answer the questions of the people in their articles. And the needy sent those articles to the people.
- Guest Blogging: This is the best way to get a link to your website, in which you can write a free article on your website at any high PageRank website, in return for that website, you can add one-two link to your article. Can allow.
- Insert images: If you are not using images on your website then your website will look boring. By inserting images, people will be able to read your website easily, and your traffic will also increase through Google Images.
- Youtube videos: Youtube is the future of blogging, if you create a good YouTube video and put a link to your website in its description, your website ranking can be quite good.
- Comments: You can also increase your website’s PageRank by writing a good comment on the articles related to your subject.
If you put the above given methods in your website, your PageRank will surely increase, one thing must be careful while writing content on your website that you are writing articles for humans, not Google search engine. And if you think that you can make Google crazy by ranking your website in the wrong way, then you are wrong, Google just 1-2 search engine updates in a year, and all those low quality website’s ranking Ends.